Usage Instructions :
1. Download Touch ‘n Go eWallet apps
2. Add TNG card into the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
3. Reload the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
4. Use the physical Touch ‘n Go card as you normally do at the toll booths (tap the reader or via SmartTAG).
5. The toll fares will be deducted directly from your eWallet and you will received 20% of cashback.
Note: If there is insufficient balance in your eWallet, the toll fares will be deducted from your physical Touch ‘n Go Card without any cashback.
Participating highways :
Ampang – Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway (AKLEH)
Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
Lebuhraya Kemuning – Shah Alam (LKSA)
Kuala Lumpur–Karak Highway (KLK)
Sungai Besi Expressway (BESRAYA)
Duta Ulu-Kelang Expressway (DUKE)
Cheras – Kajang Highway (GRANDSAGA)
North Klang Straits Bypass (Grand Sepadu)
Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR)
Damansara – Puchong Expressway (LDP)
Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
Kajang SILK Highway (SILK)
Maju Expressway (MEX)
New Pantai Expressway (NPE)
Stormwater Management And Road Tunnel (SMART Tunnel)
Western KL Traffic Dispersal System (SPRINT)
Sultan Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah Bridge (JKSB)
Lingkaran Luar Butterworth (LLB)